Sunday, September 26, 2010

New digs.

We just moved in yesterday (as in, moved the furniture yesterday - thanks, Adam - and spent our first night here) and it already looks and feels even more like home than the last place... it's really wonderful.

Photobucket



Living room – still under construction… we’re going to IKEA this weekend or next for a bookshelf, sofa and coffee table.

Photobucket
Bernd’s new pride and joy, a 42” LCD TV. You can also see my desk in the next room and our bicycles in the hallway.

Photobucket
We each bought a Philip Singer print at the Art Fair on the Square. This is the one I purchased :-)

Photobucket
Kitschy $1 Eiffel Tower vase from St. Vinny’s down the street, and drum from East Africa.



Walk through the living room to the dining room…

Photobucket

Photobucket
My desk! I love my whale mug from Goodwill. The fan was a favor from a friend’s wedding last spring.



Turn sideways into Bernd’s office/man cave.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Go back through the dining room into the walk-through pantry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I guess I only took two shots in the kitchen…

Photobucket

Photobucket



Cross the hallway into the bathroom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And then there’s the bedroom, where we’ve really only assembled the bed!

Photobucket
I do love my Ugly doll, though. He looks so terrorized tucked into bed.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment