Sunday, August 14, 2011

i imagine that yes is the only living thing.

Favorite breakfast: granola with strips of dried coconut and banana coins swimming in Sassy Cow milk, one mug of masala chai, one tall glass of pineapple juice, and a piece of fresh fruit. I always eat a big breakfast since I am impatient with lunch. In the middle of the day, there are too many other things on my mind and I rarely find (or make) time for more than a yogurt, hastily scarfed down and not enjoyed. Breakfasts, though, must be unrushed, and it's best enjoyed with This American Life and the Willy Street Co-Op Reader in a chair by the window.


I ran early errands this morning (being out of lovely just-detailed breakfast foods) and found empty streets and crowded church parking lots. The air is crisp and very September, and the sky is aggressively blue the way summer skies aren't.

Going to see Philoctetes at American Players Theatre in Spring Green today.

No comments:

Post a Comment